Friday, September 3, 2010

My Scrapbooking Haul!!

I went to Michaels and Joann's today, and I didn't really find anything in Joann's, but I found a lot at Michaels. I got the spooktacular paper pack and it is so cute!! It was only $7 dollars and some change for 36 papers and they are double sided, I thought that was a great deal. I also got the Autumn Splendor solid color paper stack and I think it was $8 dollars and some change, and it has some glitter paper in it, and it had 36 sheets of paper in it also. I finally found a round corner punch, and I can't wait to try it out, it was on sale for $4.74.
They also had the 8.5x11 cardstock 2 for $5.00. So I picked up some of those in some bright and fun colors.
When I checked the mail today I found my Mini Monsters cartridge waiting on me, and I was super excited to get this in the mail, my Paisley cartridge should be here next week, can't wait for it to get here!! So I had to immediately start making things with it lol!! It has so many cute little images, it is going to be one of my favorites I think.
So that was what I found today, and I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend, and that everyone stays safe! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment