Sunday, September 11, 2011

Halloween Tag




I have been MIA for awhile and decided to enter a contest. You had to make a Halloween themed tag, so I threw this little guy together, and I am pretty satisfied with the way he turned out. I finally got the simply charmed cartridge for my cricut, so I thought I would use it for the first time. I am 35 weeks pregnant with our second son, and that is why I haven't posted in awhile. So I am patiently awaiting our new baby and trying to get back into crafting at the same time. I have missed it so. Anyway enough rambling, I hope you guys like it!

5 comments:

  1. What a bootiful tag! I love this ghost! Thanks for sharing and linking up at The Digi Bistro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ghost and the colors in your tag Stephanie! Super adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us in The Digi Bistro's This to That Tuesday Challenge!

    ~Cher
    http://www.cherevansstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable tag! You did an awesome job with this challenge! TFS and playing along with us over at The Digi Bistro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors on the tag. Hope you play again in this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete