Friday, August 27, 2010

Cards I made this Week

Here are some cards I put together this week, and I am just now getting to add the pictures for everyone to see. I love the little owl, isn't she super cute!
Here is one with a poodle on it, and I used my brand new cuddle bug to emboss the purple mat. I am loving my new cuddle bug.
I am so proud of this one, I think it is my best one yet. I love the shimmery blue paper I used for the bird. I also used my cuddle bug for the bottom mat on this one.
This one has a frog, and it isn't complete yet. I have to make a trip to the craft store before I can finish him completely.
Here is the little squirrel. All of these animals were from create a critter, and the phrase on this one was from the same cartridge. I thought this one turned out cute too! Hope you guys like them. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable!! The squirrel is one of my very favorite Cricut cuts! :)

    ReplyDelete