Sunday, August 29, 2010

I ordered Mini Monsters!!

So I have seen some really cute projects for Halloween using the Mini Monsters cartridge, and I broke down and ordered it. I am so excited to get it and start creating with it. The little monsters look so cute, and I think they will be so cute for my son's Halloween layouts too, so I just have so many ideas swimming around in my head for this cartridge. Again I am just so glad that so many people are nice enough to share their ideas, that was what made me start my blog, I wanted to share my projects and ideas too. I am in no way as good as some of the other talented people out there, and there are a lot of talented people out there, but I am learning, and maybe one day I will be almost as good as everyone else. So I hope you enjoy my blog, and hope it doesn't bore you too bad!! I am super excited about fall, and I can't wait to get some ideas on paper, or some other projects I want to work on done. There are just too many things I want to do and so little time lol! So I hope everyone has a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment