Sunday, August 15, 2010

Recycled Baby Formula Can

So I decided to reuse some of Logan's old formula cans, I have done this with two other cans, but I decided that I needed one more in a fun animal print, and that I would add my initials to it. Why I felt the need to put my initials on it I have no idea, but it turned out fun and SUPER CUTE!!
I used zebra print card stock, I believe this was from the all dressed up paper pak but I am not one hundred percent sure, but it is cute! I then took just plain pink ribbon and using my new ATG gun I adhered it to the top and bottom edge of the can.
I then took pink and lime green card stock and cut out my initials using the Songbird cartridge, it has a very pretty font, and I cut the S and the R out at 2 1/2" and the D was cut out at 3". After I finished and looked at it, I realized that I should have cut my last initial out as the bigger letter in the center, and my middle initial the last letter, but it's mine and I thought it turned out better than the other two before it.
So this is my way of recycling something old into something cute and useful! Hope you guys liked it, I know I love it. I just have to decide what to put in it now, but I am sure I will find something lol! Hope you enjoyed it, and like it, and hope everyone has a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment