Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just starting to blog!

Hey everyone! My name is Stephanie and I am new to blogging, and this is my very first post. So I thought I would let everybody know what my interests are, and basically why I decided to start a blog. I am a stay at home mom, I have a two year old son, when I am not chasing him around, because believe me he keeps me busy lol! I love to scrapbook, and I have just recently Fell in Love with making cards. I am very new to it but I love it. Let's see what else, oh i really don't know anyone around here that likes the same things that I like so I started this just to talk to people, and be able to see other peoples projects and feel a little like I belong somewhere lol! So this is me I hope to have pics up soon, like I said I am very new to this, and I look forward to making new friends! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment