Sunday, August 15, 2010

Some pics of my new ATG gun!

Like I said before I love the Pink color! It was very easy to load, and even easier to use! All in all as you can tell I am very excited about getting this for my paper crafting projects. If you were like me I price checked them first, and I thought this gun was a little pricey, but after researching this one beside the glue glide pro, this one was way more cost effective. The glue glide pro refills were way more expensive. I also found out Michaels carried this one, so I called and had them hold one for me, and I even got to use a 40% off coupon to get it. I think it ended up being around twenty dollars and something in the end. So here is my take on this particular gun if you are undecided about getting one I would say go for it if you use a lot of adhesive. In the end it comes down to what you want to spend, and what you want to do. Hope this helps someone, happy paper crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment