Sunday, August 22, 2010

Still Getting used to Blogging!

Well I am still playing with all of the settings on my blog, and I am still finding blogs to follow. I think I love this blogging thing lol! I am having a blast searching, and finding new ideas. I think it is so great that so many people care enough to share their ideas. I just love it!!! Anyway I went to Michaels yesterday, and I found some cute fabric flowers on sale, and I picked up a few other things. I got home and was on the internet and found some new really cute ideas to try out, and now I am wanting to make another trip back to the store. I went to Joann's the other day and got a fiskers border punch for $3.97, that was a steal. I am super excited to get my new cartridge(create a critter) and my cuttlebug yay!!! I am SUPER excited to be getting that, and let's see what else..... Oh! I purchased my very first set of scrappy mom stamps, and I absolutely cannot wait for all my goodies to arrive! I made a new card last night so I might upload some pics. So just stay tuned I have some projects that I am going to try and find some time to make, and I will share those when I get them done. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment