Sunday, August 15, 2010

My first cards!!

For the top pic I used my stretch your imagination cartridge, the card itself was made with regular kraft cardstock paper. I thought the bird turned out so cute! I have fell in love with making cards!
For this card I used my celebrations cartridge, and again with kraft cardstock. I thought this one also turned out cute. I know I used the same birthday stamp but it is the only one I have at the moment. I hope to get some more stamps, I have looked at the scrappy mom stamps, my pink stamper stamps, and the hero arts stamps, and will probably end up buying some of each lol! They all look to be very cute stamps, and look like they would make cute cards.

This one was my very first card, a halloween card as you can see, and I made it with my dress up paper dolls cartridge, that cartridge is my favorite at the moment, but I am really wanting the create a critter cartridge, and I am saving all my money to buy it at the moment, a lot of people complain about the price on the cartridges, I have bought all of mine from ebay, I always seem to get a good price there I think the most I have paid on there was twenty six dollars, I think. I have also seen joann's have pretty good sales on them, and there is always michael's, but you can't use coupons on them. So I usually end up buying mine on ebay. Hope you like my cards just keep in mind that I am just starting out, so I know they aren't that great, but I plan on practicing, and watching more videos on card making. Hope you guys have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment