Monday, August 23, 2010


Today was like Christmas in August!! My new create a critter cartridge, and my very first set of Scrappy Mom stamps arrived in the mail today!! I thought I would have to wait until Wed. SURPRISE!!! they were in the mailbox today yay for me!! So of course I had to start playing with them immediately, and here are some cards I came up with. I thought they turned out super cute! This is defiantly my new FAVORITE cartridge!!
For this one I used the ladybug on pg. 66. The flower I put on her head was from pg. 47, and the sentiment was from my new scrappy mom stamp set amusing animals. Isn't she the cutest little ladybug! She was cut out at 3 3/4 inches, and she is on a regular A2 size card.
Next I had to do one of the puppy dogs, he was just too darn cute to pass up. He was cut out at 3 3/4 also, he was on pg.35. His hat was from pg.29 it was cut at 3 in. His sentiment was also from my new scrappy mom stamp set. He is also super cute. Can't you tell I am so excited about my new stuff lol!!


I did this card prior to getting my new cartridge and stamp set, I used my celebrations cartridge for the hat, and the stamp was made by studio G clear stamps. It was simple but I thought it turned out cute. That was all I got to do for tonight, but tomorrow is a new day! I know I will have to play with it some more tomorrow, so until then Happy Card making!!

No comments:

Post a Comment