Friday, August 13, 2010

Well yesterday I finally got to get one of the ATG scotch tape guns, and it just happens to be my favorite color PINK! I used it last night to make a few cards, well the base to a few cards. I am trying to save up enough money to get the create a critter cricut cartridge, and I can't wait to get it. I have seen so many cute ideas for it's use. Anyway back to getting the ATG gun, I saw online that Michaels started carrying the pink ones that benefit breast cancer, so I got my ATG gun I wanted and got to help out a good cause at the same time, and got to use a coupon, and didn't have to pay any shipping. That is what I call a win win situation lol! I love this adhesive gun, as I have said before I just started to really get into making cards and paper crafting. I am enjoying learning new things and getting new ideas. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment